Chief Human Resources Officer
In this role you will oversee the full range of human resources functions and develop strategies while implementing programs that inspire, motivate and support our employees.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Serve as a critical advisor to senior Leadership Team on all human resource issues
- Managing the recruitment, selection & Onboarding process
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Formulate and oversee career development plans
- Conducting performance and salary reviews, analyzes trends in compensation and benefits
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Manage, coach, and develop direct reports
- Work closely with the management team to continuously evolve company employee experience by optimizing recruitment process, onboarding, communication, feedback mechanisms, and employee interactions
- Nurture a positive working environment
Our expectations of a candidate for this position are
- Degree in human resources, strategic management, business administration, or a related field.
- Min. 8 years of experience in a complex Human Resources Role in fast paced environment
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and HR functions (CZ&SK)
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to navigate and discuss sensitive or challenging topics
- Proven ability to work effectively with a wide-range of stakeholders to identify resolve people-related issues
- Experience building processes in Matrix organization across different countries
- Working knowledge of HR software
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel (mainly CZ, SK, HU)
- An independent senior role with the opportunity for self-fulfilment
- Possibility to directly influence the company's strategic decisions
- Diverse working environment and flexibility of a local company
- Professional team of direct reports
- Flexible working hours including Home Office
- Attractive fixed salary + annual bonus
- Meal Allowance
- Vocational training
Want to be on my team? I will look forward to your CV!
If you are interested in the job offer, send us your CV via the form. I will contact you if you are interested.